ENFP are enthusiastic, insightful, innovative, versatile and tireless in pursuit of new possibilities. They enjoy working on teams to bring about change related to making things better for people.
- Lead with energy and enthusiasm
- Prefer to take charge of the start-up phase
- Communication and often become spokespersons for worthy causes
- Work to include and support people while allowing for their own and others’ autonomy
- Pay attention to what motivates others and encourage them to act
ENFJs are interpersonally focused, understanding, tolerant, appreciative and facilitators of good communication. They enjoy working with others on a variety of tasks focused on the development of people.
- Lead through personal enthusiasm and praise
- Take a participative stance in managing people and projects
- Respond to followers’ need while trying to put everyone at ease
- Challenge the organization to make actions congruent with values
- Inspire change that is beneficial to people.
ISTJ are thorough, exacting, systematic, hardworking and careful with detail. They enjoy working within organizations to improve procedures and processes, remaining loyal through both good and bad times.
- Use experience and knowledge of the facts to make decisions
- Build on reliable, stable and consistent performance
- Respect traditional, hierarchical approaches
- Reward those who follow the rules while getting the job done
- Pay attention to immediate and practical organizational needs.
ENTJ are logical, organize, structured, objective and decisive about what they view as conceptually valid. They enjoy working with others, especially when they can take charge and add a strategic plan.
- Initiate an action-oriented, energetic approach
- Provide long-range plans to the organization
- Manage directly-tough when necessary
- Enjoy complex problems and are resourceful in managing them
- Run as much of the organization as possible
ESTJ are logical, analytical, decisive and tough-minded, using concrete facts in systematic ways. They enjoy working with others well in advance to organize the details and operations to get the job done.
- Seek leadership directly and take charge quickly
- Apply and adapt past experiences to solve problems
- Get to the core of the situation crisply and directly
- Decide and implement quickly
- Act as traditional leaders who respect the hierarchy, achieving within system
INTJ are independent, individualistic, single-minded and determined individuals who trust their vision of possibilities regardless of universal skepticism. They enjoy working by themselves on projects that are complex.
- Drive themselves and others to attain the organizational goals
- Act strongly and forcefully in the field of ideas
- Can be tough-minded with self and others
- Conceptualize, create and build new models
- Are willing to relentlessly reorganize whole systems when necessary
ESFP are friendly, outgoing, fun-loving, likable and naturally drawn toward others. they enjoy working in groups with other lively, fast-paced people, as well as offering alternatives based on common sense.
- Lead through the promotion of goodwill and teamwork
- Prefer managing initial steps of a project
- Defuse tense situations by putting people at ease
- Make things happen by focusing on immediate problems
- Facilitate effective interactions among people