Many of us experience stress in life, whether this is in the short term from one-off projects, or long-term stress from a high-pressure career.
Not only can this be profoundly unpleasant, it can seriously affect our health and our work. However, it is possible to manage stress, if you use the right tools and techniques.
Explore Stress Management Technique using TYPE based Model.
This high impact development workshop allows you to explore your own approach to stressful situations and helps you build your own and your team’s resilience.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
- A logical structure for understanding your own and other people’s responses to every day stress
- Strategies to build resilience
- Hints and tips on how to be more effective in every day stress and how to help others cope with stress
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
Anyone who sees the need for life-time development and wants to develop their leadership potential
RECOMMENDED TRAINING PATH:
- Synergize to optimize (Less me, more we)
- Grow to Lead
- Embrace the change
- Coaching styles
- Improve your EI using TYPE