Know thy self and unbind the shackles is a one day training program in which Knowing your own profile allows you to appreciate your natural strengths and any possible weakness or ‘blind spots’. There is, of course, no perfect type so by gaining an awareness and appreciation of other people’s strengths and preferences it is possible to become a better leader, manager or team player as you take into account individual contributions and work more effectively.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
- Understand your own personality profile
- Gain an insight into what “types” of people are in your team and the strengths they bring to the team
- Identify the dominant profiles
- Consider how you can improve your effectiveness Reflect on how others might perceive your team
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
This is a fast paced, intensive & interactive full day workshop is Ideal for any person who has to work extensively with other people, for example:
- Team leaders
- Project Managers
- ProjectSales people
- ProjectAccount managers
- ProjectBusiness partners etc
- Synergize to optimize
- Be wise and decide the right
- Improve EI using Type
- Stand out, don’t blend in
- Coaching styles