Knowledge of type preferences can help individuals discover their Preferences and activities that they enjoy. By understanding the likes and dislikes during learning can enhance your learning and teaching strategies effectively, and provide necessary guidance to learners to becoming a more versatile learning.
Explore the ways of learning using Type
Type & Learning Styles workshop is designed for certified and Non-certified practitioners who teach and provide guidance to individuals in the educational institutions.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
- Discover the most effective ways to use learning styles
- Assessment tools to understand how they fit into an organization’s career development approach
- Recognition of what motivates job satisfaction and The source of job dissatisfaction
- Identification of the stressors during learning
- Identification of the ways through which stressors can be reduced
- Assistance of displaced employees in transition to New areas compatible with their interest
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
- Anyone who wants to understand reactions to change and develop.
- Educators, coaches, consultants and Leaders/facilitators in the educational institutions
- Who wish to better your teaching or facilitation strategies?
RECOMMENDED TRAINING PATH:
- Synergize to optimize
- Grow to Lead
- Don’t Stress, Do best
- Embracing change
- Coaching styles
- Improve your EI using TYPE