WHAT IS CREATIVITY & INNOVATION?
Creativity is the capability or act of conceiving something original or unusual. Innovation is the implementation of something new. Invention is the creation of something that has never been made before and is recognized as the product of some unique insight.
We all have creative and unique ideas. But how can you implement these ideas to be successful? This is where the process of innovation comes into play. The greatest obstacle many leaders face is creating an innovative organization where good ideas convert into profitable products and services.
In order to harvest innovation within a team or organization, you first must understand that innovation is a process and requires different strengths during different phases. Second, you should know how personality type is connected to innovation and learn how each type adds value to the overall process.
STAND OUT DON’T BLEND IN
This short, high impact development work shop explores the process of innovation and helps participants recognize where in this process they are most likely to make their greatest contribution.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
- You will explore your authentic approach to idea generation and implementation
- You will learn how to motivate your team to be innovative in everything they do
- You will be equipped with a robust MBTI® framework for understanding and improving the innovation process
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
- Anyone keep exploring innovation and how they might increase their contribution to the innovation process through understanding their personality type
RECOMMENDED TRAINING PATH:
- Stand Out Don’t Blend in
- Coaching Styles
Improve your EI using TYPE
- Project Management Using TYPE