Our understanding and reaction to others is a key to both effectiveness and satisfaction at work. Working productively and smoothly together requires that we understand ourselves as well as our co−workers. The learning obtained from a Myer Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) workshop are applicable to a wide range of situations that
involve the need to understand our own and others’ behaviors, decisions and orientations and how these can be identified and managed for optimum effectiveness and performance.
This high impact workshop offers the opportunity for each participant to take the instrument and receive a comprehensive report that describes their type. Taking the MBTI enhances our understanding of ourselves, as well as our natural strengths and potential areas for growth.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
- Improve and build positive relationships at work and home
- Learn the key elements and differences of Psychological preferences
- Understand your own preferences and identify areas of strength and potential for growth
- Explore strategies to manage different types to improve communications, avoid conflict and maximize potential
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
This workshop is suitable for individuals and teams who wish to improve their interpersonal communications at work or in their personal life.
RECOMMENDED TRAINING PATH:
- Talk in TYPE & Excel in life
- Be wise & decide the right
- Stand out, don’t blend in